Saturday, June 09, 2007

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

131.1.05 kgs. See I'm nothing if not honest. I could have left off the .o5gm and made myself look better.

I'm sure this is due to two intensive days in the garden if you can call three hours, a day.

I pruned the two trees and tied up the cuttings and they're out waiting for the chomper.

I planted a geranium and I'll flatten the next bird I see digging up the dirt in the pot looking for worms. A whole yard to dig and they want my pot plant. I will withdraw the evening seedfeast, that'll show them.

I moved three scoria rocks from the front garden to the back garden. This is an on-going project of some two years but I'm getting there. Was getting there, my wheelbarrow has a flat tyre.

I hurt in a lot of places and I'm scratched. No bruises, I don't get bruises falling on grass. My immune system is in great shape though, judging by the battle going on inside my upper arm which is the only part of me that hit a tree branch, right on top of the flu vac site.

Okay, I'll take the hint and give up gardening for the winter.

6 comments:

Lord Sedgwick said...

Better go a bit easy on the weight loss programme lest those worm burglarising birds mistake you for a stick insect.

JahTeh said...

I want sympathy, grass-falling does give bruises and the only birds that could carry me off is an air-wing of vultures.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Birthday, you say? Hope it's a smashing one (give or take the odd garden-induced ache.) Send some birds this way; my geraniums are being eaten by small green beasties.

JahTeh said...

Queen's birthday, you revolutionary tart.
Little green beasties usually leave geraniums alone. Crushed garlic in hot water and sprayed on should see them off.

R.H. said...

Happy birthday Rod.

JahTeh said...

You cad, Rh.